Episode 106: A fateful final battle. The creator war finaly ends!

As josh and Derrick fly at each other at full speeds they punch each other in the face which throws them both back josh catches himself from falling down as he throws a dagger at Derrick and teleports to it but Derrick punches josh in the face hard "DIE!!" Derrick yells launching josh back Derrick runs over and attempts to stomp on josh but josh teleports above Derrick "TOO SLOW!" Josh yells kicking Derrick in the face knocking him down.
Derrick gets back up and punches josh hard launching him back josh and Derrick then fly at each other fast as they punch each others fists the force from the punch rips open a rift in thin air pulling them into a void as they clashed in the empty void going all out Derrick punches josh face as they both get pulled out of the rift appearing in a desert josh crashed into a sand dune as he stands up breathing heavily josh and Derrick fly at each other again punching each others fists hard ripping another rift in the air which pulls them in.
The rift spits them out inside the Amazon rain forest as they both crash into trees falling to the ground "these rifts need to stop gettin in the way!!" Derrick yells as josh stands up "have you forgotten when we fight we cause this shit to happen?" Josh said looking at Derrick "no it's just annoying!" Derrick yelled as the two fly to each other at full speeds punching each others fists hard as a third rift forms pulling them in and spitting them out at verondal, the both of them crash into the ground but stands up "let's finish this now!!" Josh yelled.

Josh flies to Derrick and punches him in the face hard igniting an explosion behind his head.

-flashback-

"Twin dragon fist!!" Josh and Derrick yelled in sync as they both fly to the world destroyer at full speeds punching him in the chest as hard as they can.

-present time-

Derrick steps back and punches josh in the chest extremely hard  igniting an explosion out of his back

-flashback 2-

Josh and Derrick fly at each other at full speeds Josh goes to punch Derrick but Derrick punches josh in the chest causing him to fall down as Derrick then kicks josh in the face hard knocking him completely over.

-present time-

Josh and Derrick stood infront of each other breathing heavily as both of them were low on energy "just roll over and die!" Derrick yelled slowly punching josh in the face hard knocking him over as Derrick fell over too breathing heavily but the two of them slwoly get up josh punches Derrick hard knocking him over again as Derrick struggled to stand up as josh raises his hand "you hate killing what makes you any different from back then?" Derrick asked "I've changed I've grown to kill when needed and for the survival of the nine realms I'll put you down" josh said as darkness started to seemingly absorb into one spot infront of joshs hand forming a ball of dark matter "do it! I'm not scared of you!" Derrick yelled not thinking he'd do it "goodbye..brother..." josh said as tears dropped down as Derrick freezes in place shocked at what josh said as tears ran down his face "b-brother?" Derrick asked as josh fires the blast of dark matter at derricks chest turning him into ash slowly.

-unknown time-
"And that was the fateful battle between Joshua lothbrok and Derrick Wayne" an unknown voice read.

-many years later-

A boy flies at another striking the man with joshs axe "how pathetic the last dragon knight so weak!" The unknown man said "now ivar let's end this era of dragons!" The male yelled as they both were in the middle of Kattegat in ruins and destroyed.

To be continued....