Episode 39: Human race falls begenning of the end of reality

-a few weeks later-

Ivar, legend and RJ were flying through the sky searching for life "there's no life, verondal, auruadal, halindal, vindor everywhere there is no souls alive anymore, leaves a small group of us at Kattegat just us, Nicole lavemder,and Alancha we are the last of the humans Zach has slaughtered everyone all around the nine realms" RJ said as ivar stood quiet with hatred upon his face.

-Kattegat-

Zach smirks looking down at the remaining three at Kattegat "huh just those three" zach said as he lands walking to the three "zach!" Alancha stands infront of Nicole and lavender "out of the way" zach said as he forms a ball of fire "no.." Alancha said standing his ground "bring it then" zach said as he flies over to Alancha and slams the ball of fire against Alancha causing Alancha to turn into ash dying instantly.
Nicole screams and holds lavender back zach stabs Nicole in the throat with  a blade instantly killing her as lavender cried it rubbing from zach, zach smirks and throws the blade at lavender which kills her.
Zach looks at the sky as the sky was ripping apart as reality was falling apart "only a few hours till the reality erases" zach smirked.

-near Kattegat-

"Somethings wrong..I can't sense those three" RJ said worried as they fly over to Kattegat and lands seeing Nicole's and lavenders dead bodies as they see zach standing over them "oh no..." legend said seeing the bodies "he killed them..." RJ said as he powers up to the full dragon form as well as legend "let's end him" legend said.

RJ and Blevins flies over at Zach and punches him hard but he grabs their fists and throws them back behind him.
Zach turns around and grabs onto legends neck as he snaps legend neck killing him instantly "no!" RJ yelled as he flies over to Zach but Zach runs over and slices Rjs stomach open as all of Rjs organs fall out of him.
Zach laughs out and stands up "THE ERA OF DRAGONS IS COMING TO AN END!" Zach laughed as ivar pulls out joshs axe as he runs over to zach and stroked his axe down agaisnt zach "HOW COULD YOU KILL THEM ALL" ivar cried out "cause I do what I want! Your the last dragon knight which means the era of dragons is over!" Zach laughed out.