Episode 19: Scrim reapers demise, Legends outrage

Jid was laughing "good job Marc, one dragon knight down" Jid laughed out counting out the rest "looks like there's five left here, then two in Kattegat that lothbrok and his child daughter" Jid continues to laugh as legend slowly sat up just waking up from being unconscious as he looks around seeing sky's dead body "f-father.." legend slowly stands up seeing sky's heart ripped out and in Marc's hand, legend looks at Marc "you....you killed my FATHER!!!" Legend yells powering up to full dragon form.

The ground started rumble and shake aggressively as it begin to crack and break apart lightning bolts strike down on the ground creating small craters all over the place "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!' Legend throws a bunch of daggers all around Marc "GIVE ME YOUR WORST!" Marc yelled.

Legend teleports to a dagger as Marc goes to punch legend, but legend teleports to the the dagger behind him as legend holds his hand out forming a ball of a bunch of lightning bolts, Marc turns and goes to punch legend but he teleports the the left dagger "RAPID LIGHTNING BOMBER!!" Legend yells firing a blast of lightning at Marc, legend reports behind Marc and fires another blast.

After a few legend stops as Marc stood there "that all?" Marc said "LIGHTNING. BLADE!!" Legend yells forming a sword from lightning as he flies to Marc and strikes his sword at him it it goes through Marc.
Legend punches Marc in the chest launching him back legend then throws another dagger at him and teleports to it as he slams the ball of lightning into his chest igniting a large exploit that launches Marc back, legend slowly walks towards mark as dragon wings grow out of legends back as well as skylers scythe appearing in his hands "I will carry on his legacy and become the new reaper" legend said as he slams the blade of the scythe into Marc's chest.
Marc slowly turns into ash since the scythe instantly kills its victims, Jid looks at legend "how dare you" Jid yells as he flies to legend but Zach flies over and kicks Jid in the face launching him to the left crashing into a tree "back off" Zach said as his left eye was dark red like derricks eyes get in his demon form.