Episode 61: mysterious attack

RJ forms a sword from thunder as he jumps off of the mountain stroking at a Viking he then stands up and punches a building causing it to explode igniting a few explosions infront of it destroying two other buildings.

Josh was sitting in his throne hearing a bunch of explosions "what is that?" Josh asked standing up "it's RJ and Zero attacking!!" A soldier yelled "that can't be right their dead!" Josh yelled as raises his hand as his axe flies to him as he grabs onto it.
Josh runs outside and flies into he sky he then looks around spotting RJ and zero not noticing it was them as josh throws the axe down at them, he then teleports to the axe grabbing onto it striking at RJ as RJ ducks down and punches josh in the chest causing him to crash into the mountain.

Josh looks at RJ as his eyes widen "why?..." josh said standing up slightly "your supposed to be good father!" Josh yelled as RJ stayed silent as he punches josh in the face hard crashing into the mountain again as a tooth fell out of joshs mouth, he looks up at RJ noticing his eyes were completely red "what the hell happened to you!!!" Josh yells standing up holding onto his shoulder but RJ keeps quiet still.

-unknown land-

Enchanta flies back avoiding Alex's fire blast "we need to end this quick!" Enchanta yelled as Daryl nods "on it" Daryl yelled as he transforms into a large Phoenix as he flies into the air "Phoenix storm!!" Daryl yells flapping his wings hard causing wind to pick up as well as fire growing in the wind "fire fist!" Enchanta yells flying over to Alex punching a hole in his chest.
Alex turns into dust vanishing immediately "what the hell is this power" enchanta asked looking around.

-castle-

Olomog walks into a throne room "you have three resurrected soldiers sent out correct?" Olomog asked "yes but one was defeated the one on our land brother" the strange figure said while sitting in his demonic throne "but more will be sent out soon they will not reach my kingdom" the male said and smirked softly.