Episode eleven: Life and death portal closes

Josh and Derrick fly at each other at full speeds punching each others fists igniting a huge explosion that puts cracks into the realm josh flies back "give me your all!" Derrick yells "fine here goes!" Josh yelled as light particles get sucked into joshs right hand before the particular shoot out forming a sword from dark matter josh flies to Derrick and strikes at him but Derrick jumps out of the way.

-midgard-

Ivar looks around worried "DAD!!" Ivar yells trying to give more courage for josh "go josh! Show him who's boss! Legend yells.

-realm between life and death-

Josh feels the courage coming from midgard as flames cover his body "LETS GO YOU BASTARD" Derrick yelled as josh closes his eyes taking a deep breath as the flames around him grow "here I come!!" Josh yells as he flies to Derrick and punches him in the face hard launching him back.
Josh flies to derrrick and licks him hard launching him down "here's the final blow!" Josh yells and forms two balls of fire and dark matter as josh flies down and slams the balls into Derrick igniting a large explosion.
The realm started rip and tear apart breaking into pieces as a small portal opens "if that portal closes and we're in here we will never leave, and no one will ever be returned to life after death" Derrick said "and I'm gonna go through it and leave you here" Derrick added "not if I can help it" josh said as he punches Derrick launching him deeper into the realm.

"FIRE PHOENIX GREAT DESTROYER!" Josh yells firing a large beam of fire down into Derrick which pushes him even deeper into the realm "NOO!!!" Derrick yelled unable to move "I can't be stuck here for ever Damn it!!" Derrick yelled as josh turned around and flies to the portal as it was slowly closing  "DAMM IT" josh yells as the portal was baraly open josh pulls out his dagger and throws it up to the portal as the dagger barely made it in the portal.
The portal completely closes leaving josh in the realm with Derrick