Episode 48: josh and derricks rematch

Josh teleports over to his axe and lifts it up as he charges at Derrick striking at Derrick but Derrick dodges and punches josh in the chest causing him to fly back but josh throws his axe towards Derrick but Derrick slightly tilts his head avoiding the axe, josh teleports to the axe grabbing its handle quickly turning and striking at josh but Derrick jumps out of the way "nice trick you have there" Derrick said "thanks with this axe my powers are tripled as well as speed this axe is enchanted with multiple purposes to open a portal between realms power enhancer and well of course I can teleport to it" josh said with a smirk.

Josh slams the axe into the ground causing fire to shoot up from the ground "I have a new skill too!" Derrick yells forming a ball of darkness that was pulling in air "this is my black hole cannon!!" Derrick yells as he fires the black hole towards josh as it goes towards him it sucked In all the fire, josh jumps out of the way and throws his axe at Derrick and teleports to the axe gripping the handle and stroking derricks back cutting a smallash into his back Derrick goes into a rage mode and punches josh hard causing him to fly back into a tree, Derrick flies into the sky forming a huge ball of dark matter "THATS IT IM EMDING IT NOW" Derrick yells throwing the ball down, josh flies up forming a huge barrier made of fire around everyone once the ball hits the barrier it explodes covering the area in smoke.
After a few the smoke had cleared out but josh and the allied army had vanished.

-verondal-

Everyone had re appears inside verondal as josh falls to his knees breathing heavily "that...was close.."josh said and feel over completely "send a letter to Kattegat for reinforcements" josh said before fainting.

-hours-

Enchanta walks into the longhouse to Kattegat as legertha has guards stop him "who are you stranger?" Lagertha asked "I am a friend your son has sent a letter out but it would not reach your shores for another week so I came here to inform you that he had called on you for reinforcements to take his home back" enchanta said "my son is in danger?" Lagertha asked as enchanta nods.

-halindal-

"You've done good telling me when and where they would be now it's time to get more information and future plans of attack, once done send a letter straight away" Derrick said looking at a person with a smirk "yes emperor" the man said and bowed down.