Episode 53: Ultimate battle

Enchanta lends behind josh as their back to back "keep them off of me I need to finish him off" josh said as enchanta nods josh lifts up his ace and throws it at Derrick and then teleports to it grabbing it as he drop kicks Derrick hard causing Derrick to fly back Derrick gets up and flies to josh and punches him hard making him fly back and crash into a pile of rubble josh slowly stands up powering up to his god form "enough playing around" josh said clenching his fists josh throws his axe and reports to the axe gripping ont it and strikes at derricks chest but the axe goes through Derrick, Derrick moves and punches josh hard causing josh to fly high into the sky, josh ends up stopping himself from getting bigger josh raises his hands forming a huge ball of fire "FINE ILL END IT NOW!!" Josh yelled, Derrick flies up to josh and punches him in the chest hard, the impact ignited a huge explosion above josh causing the ball of fire to explode lighting up the sky completely.

Lagertha was slicing through the demons trying to get to the middle of the demons, natalie looks down in the crater seeing the demons and Vikings "let's
Go dad" Natalie said as they ran down slicing through demons as well.
Natalie reaches lagertha "hey long time no see" Natalie said "why hello Natalie you've gotten good with that sword" lagertha said with a smile a demon sneaks up behind lagertha but Natalie stabs it in the face.

Derrick grabs josh by the throat "stop trying to stop me your not gonna be able to I am far much stronger then you and you know it" Derrick said looking down seeing Natalie and lagertha "I wonder" Derrick said raising his hand  "no don't" josh yelled as Derrick sends a dark matter blast down, josh quickly throws his axe down once it got near the ground josh teleports to it and jumps over grabbing Natalie and lagertha. Josh was only able to get Natalie and throw her out of the way as the beam of dark matter shoots into lagertha chest piercing through her heart "MOM!!!" Josh yelled, josh then Teleports all the Vikings and the rest of his Allies to the cavern far from the village.

Derrick looks around "damn it he dipped once again!!" Derrick yelled upset