Episode 96: The lightning flash Legend

-two more hours-
-verondal council-

Sky looks at Natalie and RJ "so Derrick turned, and creators are invading sounds to me that we have a war that we can't possibly beat coming to us" sky said as Natalie nods "true but it's time to mobilize the army prepare them and the defenses of verondal, josh remains in our care while being unconscious they'll come to finish the job" she added.

Legend was sitting outside looking up at the sky taking a deep breath as sky comes out and sits next to him "I'm proud of the man you have become son" sky said "I'm weak I can't save the people I love my mentor risked his entire life to make sure I didn't get killed fighting the council of gods" legend added suddenly the creators appear over the city firing a bunch of blasts down destroying the city entirely.
Sky and legend flies up to the sky "stop!" Sky yelled "we're here for lothbrok" Yori said "you'll have to go through me!!" Sky yelled Yori smirked and punches both sky and Yori launching them down to the ground, legend gets up and throws a dagger at Yori, before Yori can grab it legend teleports to the dagger and grabs onto it.

Legend goes to stab Yori but Derrick appears and punches legend in the face hard launching him back down to the ground as Derrick lands "I'm your opponent!!" Derrick yells as legend stands up powering up to partial dragon form "then bring it!!" Legend yells as little lightning bolts strike down legend throws a bunch of daggers all over the field "oh learned lothbroks special move huh?" Derrick said powering up to his devil form legend teleports to the dagger behind Derrick blasting Derrick with thunder then teleports to the dagger to the right of him "LIGHTNING VORTEX!" Legend yells punching the grind creating a large dome around him and Derrick.
Derrick was unable to move from the dome "the hell!" Derrick yelled as legend smirks "this is the lightning vortex, when an opponent is on it they lose the will to move" legend laughed out forming a blade from lightning "LIGHTNING BLADE!" Legend yells teleporting to Derrick striking the sword at Derrick slashing into his chest but Derrick manages to break free and punch legend in the face launching him out of the vortex causing it to vanish.

"That boy is fast like the fire flash lothbrok there for this boy will be titled the lightning flash legend" Yori said watching Derrick and legend fight.