Episode Twelve: Halindal

-a few days after the meeting-

"Thank you for coming king victor of halindal it's an honor to see you again"zero said "it's been too long, how's RJ?" Victor said "he's good he's stronger then back then" zero said "good good I remember training you three all those years ago" Victor said with a smile-

-15+ years ago-

"Remember our mission you three, RJ take the northern section, zero head to the southern section, grevus you will take the eastern and I will take the western, trap them in, we need them alive not dead" Victor said "yes sir" the three of them said and they all ran off to the spots and hid in bushes, RJ sees two soldiers walking the trail as he then jumps out infront of them "Freeze, I'm taking you in" RJ said "your gonna have to force us" the kitsune soldiers said "that's fine with me" RJ said pulling his sword out as little lightning bolts shock around it "oh you must be that lightning sword soldier huh?" The soldier said "not a soldier, a student on missions" RJ added the two soldiers charge at RJ as he runs to them striking his sword at the one of the left cutting his chest open slightly as he then turns around and uses his lightning and zaps the other knocking him out.

-hours-
-dungeon in halindal-

Victor and RJ walk over to the cell "no you gonna tell me where is king Nero is hiding our equipment" Victor said "I ain't telling you humans shit" the guard said "if you don't I will give my squad command to assassinate the prince" Victor stated "the king doesn't care about the prince so why should I?" The guard added "fine so be it" Victor said as he and RJ walked out of the dungeon.

-present time-

"So where is RJ now?" Victor asked sitting beside zero "he is currently training the next generation of dragon knights" zero said with a smile "next generation? I thought RJ was the only one" Victor said confused "nope three more appeared fifteen years ago, one is your nephew Derrick, a Viking boy from Kattegat noreway Joshua lothbrok and an assassin Skyler" zero said "damn my nephew? Shit he must be strong" Victor said cheerfully "yes but there's one downside with him, he has a darkness inside him that RJ is watching closely, Derrick shows signs of being what we would call a villain but it's not very big signs, small signs of hatred towards everyone and wanting to kill his enemies which dragon knight are forbidden to kill living creatures" zero stated with a worried tone.