Episode 28: The New Legendary Big Three!!

Ivar throws down the four balls of fire into the ocean igniting a bunch of explosions that water flies all over the place the civilians watch in amazement "that's the kings son!!!" The civilians cheer Alancha stands up transforming into a Phoenix as he flies into the sky "FIRE PHOENIX HELL STORM!" Alancha yells as he fires a bunch of blasts down in the water "don't leave me out of the fun" Zach says as he forms out of thin air "Demon king hell fire!" Zach yells as he slams his hand into the water causing the water beating the water up to boiling.
The five men fly into the air barely staying up as they were melting away "not even real beings?" Josh asked "doesn't seem like it" RJ said watching the three "The new legendary big three has formed" RJ said with a smile "I think they might be stronger then the old squad at that age" RJ added "yea this generation has already surpassed my generation in ways" josh said and sat down on the rocks.

"Now together!" Alancha said as ivar and Zach appear on each side of Alancha "TRIO DRAGON DESTROYER!!" Alancha ivar and Zach yells at the same time firing a large blast out killing the five men igniting a large explosion that lights up the night sky.

Ivar lands as lavender runs to him "BIG BROTHER" lavender said and hugged ivar "hey sis happy tenth birthday!" Ivar said with a smile "thank you!" Lavender said with a bright smile happy to see her elder brother "alright you three let's talk" josh said as ivar, Zach and Alancha walk over to josh "yea?" Zach asked.
"Our enemy is the nine remaining celestials RJ has gathered all the information as he could on them, their leader the eldest Venus strongest of them all, leave him to me I alone can kill him, the rest of you will be dealing with Jupiter, mars, Uranus, orion, Ariel,sol, Neptune, and Pluto their all strong with their own abilities so please be careful fighting them the entire reality is counting on us five to defend it and it's well-being so let's kick some fucking ass!" Josh chants.

-unknown realm-

Venus looks at the other celestials "it's time to head to earth my brothers" Venus said and sits up "they are ready for us so be cautious" Neptune said and stood up "Judgment day is coming" Venus laughed out.