Episode 75: rise Queen Natalie

-five years later-

"Queen natalie how long will Derrick Wayne stay in prison he deserves the death sentence after all he has done" a Viking said "Derrick is in prison cause he requested it he saw his errors in the way he was and he will do what ever it takes to make right of it, I know you all don't agree but josh would have wanted this, you all should know to show mercy to one's who surrender" Natalie said looking at the Vikings and verondal soldiers, legend walks up to Natalie and bows "queen natalie I have a request to take on a mission" legend said "not yet you are only 15 years of age your not ready yet" Natalie said.
"But my god father has taken on many missions at this age josh started at fourteen remember I think I'm ready queen I need to test out my powers in a real battle or I won't know if I can get stronger" legend added "I'll think about it" she said.

-random house-

Nicole walks to a crib and picks up a four year old baby "good morning little ivar" nicole said as the baby looks up at nicole having joshs eyes and nose she walks to a high chair for the toddler as she sets him in it and hands him the food she prepared as ivar eats the food.
Nicole smiles "I wish you could have met your father little ivar oneday when your older I'll tel you all about his adventures" Nicole smiled and poked his nose.

-Kattegat prison-

Natalie walks into the cell room and slides a trey with food under the door "eat up" Natalie said as Derrick who now had a long-ish beard/ goatee "th-thanks" Derrick said as he starts to eat "any word and on hel and my children?" Derrick asked "no not yet I have scouts keeping an eye out tho" Natalie said.

Derrick nods "good hel may be goddess of death but she changed when she gave birth to my kids" Derrick said and sat down "everyone changes and deserve second chances as I am giving you but I will not be afraid of laying your ass down if you try anything" Natalie stated "I'm counting on it but I'm not gonna do anything to harm anyone again" Derrick added.

-council of the gods-

"Send the bounty on the following people, Derrick Wayne, natalie zeron, Enchanta god of fire, Daryl Phoenix god, bjorn lothbrok, and nicole bloodmoon as well as take the child of Joshua lothbrok away from its family and bring it straight to me" the council leader said as the others nod as well as the bounty hunters.