Episode 87:guardians pushed to their max struggle to win

Derrick used fire to form a wall to block the arrows Derrick punches the wall of fire sending a bunch of fire projectiles heading towards cela but cela dodges all the projectiles "is that all!!" Cela yells in cocky tone "don't get so cocky!!" Derrick shouts flying to cela.
"Dark matter cannon!!!" Derrick yells forming to balls of dark matter in his hand sending out a huge blast of dark matter im celas face.

Daryl flies over to Grimal and slams his head into him but grimal grabs both sides of Daryl's head and lifts his Phoenix body and slams it into the ground "die!!" Grimal yells going in for a fatal blow but Daryl turns back into his human form and flies back breathing heavily.
Daryl charges up and fires a bunch of fire blasts at grimal but he dodged them all

Derrick stands back "damn these guys are strong as hell!!!" Derrick yells growing angry "if you wanna go let's go!!" Derrick yelled again flying at cela at full speeds "DIE!!" Derrick yells punching cela in the chest hard a punch that usually rips a hole in someone's chest but cela took the punch with no damage Derrick looks up shocked. Cela grabs Derrick and slams him into the ground.

Josh flies over to Draco punching him hard but Draco raises his fist to punch josh but josh teleports to ther dagger that's in the wall behind him josh forms a ball of fire and slams it into his back launching him into the wall, Draco stands up and turns to josh "that's it" Draco yelled running to josh grabbing his head and slams it into the wall nearly breaking through. Legend runs over and tries to get Draco off of josh but Draco turns to legend and blasts him launching him back josh snaps and kicks Draco in the chest pushing him off "don't touch him!" Josh yelled punching Draco I'm the face hard launch in him back.

Daryl forms blades from feathers "one touch from these and you'll die!" Daryl yells flying over to grimal slicing his neck open Daryl then blasted him with a huge fire blast turning him into ash.

Derrick was still struggling with cela "damn you!!" Derrick yelled standing up slowly "I've had enough!!!" Derrick yelled going into a rage full state, Derrick runs over to cela and punches him hard launching him back but Derrick grabs his leg and slams him in the ground a few times.