Episode 93: the reaper touch

Josh powers up to his god form and charges at the reaper, josh goes to punch him but josh goes right through the reaper enchanta looks at the reaper "it's the Grimm reaper god of death and a creator" enchanta said "ah someone's done their research" the reaper said "yes I've studied you and the others, Nexus, the f shadow creator, Draco the fire creator, you the death creator, jaron earth creator, sentor water creator, Venus life creator, and Yori creator of light" enchanta said "ah congrats you know all of us" the reaper laughed out "but you will not live to tell the tales of the creators" the reaper said and throws his scythe at enchanta but Skyler jumps in the way.

Skyler had used shadow to stop the scythe "nice try buddy" sky said as josh flies to the reaper and goes to punch him but goes right through him again. "You can't touch me I'm literal death and one touch I land you instantly die I call it the reapers death touch" the reaper said "now goodbye" the reaper said as he goes to attack but he vanished.
"What the hell was that" Natalie asked looking at the others "we have an issue on our hands we angered the creators and we are about to feel their wrath" enchanta said worried.

-halindal-

Derrick clenches his fists "I love this new found power!!" Derrick yelled exited as Yori appears "you who wield the stones of fire and shadow you are now one of us, but you take orders from me I am the eldest amongst the others you wield my twin brothers shadow stone as well as his sons powers Yin and your old friend lothbrok has my sons powers, with the shadow stone and yins power you have the ability to destroy lothbrok and his people I leave that to you" Yori said "and what do I get in return?" Derrick asked "lothbroks powers, fortune,and ridership of this world" Yori added "I think we have a deal" Derrick said making an evil smirk at the idea.