Episode 66:The war begins, father amd son face to face

-mountain squad-

Josh stops as his group made it to the top of the mountain range "the outpost is up ahead which means we are about almost half way there" josh said and looked at natalie "let's start this up general" josh said "this is gonna be fun, archers prepare the flame arrows now" Natalie said as josh sat back letting her take charge of the team.
"Ready! Loose!!" Natalie shouts as the Archie's fire their arrows but they hit a forcefield "shit there's a force field" Natalie said sighing "crap it's RJ, that was something he used a lot" josh said clenching his fists "when I get to this asshole who is using my god father as his puppet I'm going to make him pay!!" Josh yelled out with rage josh then flies high into the sky and flies over to the force field and punches it as hard as can.
The forcefield shatters as the Viking army charges towards the outpost, demons begin to spawn in covering the outpost so they couldn't reach it. The Vikings clash in an all out battle with the demons Vikings and demons being killed on the battlefield josh grabs a dagger and throws it at a demon once it hit a demon josh teleports to the dagger ripping it out of the demon, josh then slices the demons throat open killing it "get back!" Josh yells as the Viking army retreats a few feet away as josh smirks and throws his daggers into the sky scattering them across the army of demons "THUNDER RAIN!!" Josh yells as a bunch of thunder summons from each and every dagger striking down into the ground killing a bunch of demons.
The daggers teleport back into joshs bag as RJ flies down punching josh in the face hard causing josh to fly back into a boulder. Josh then gets up smirking "you've come back huh? This time I won't go easy!" Josh yelled smirking at RJ knowing now that RJ isn't in control josh could go almost all out to stop him.