Episode four: Impartial dragon form

"I'm not letting you take him" RJ said powering back up to his impartial dragon form  "that's too bad he's wanted by the kingdom of Auroradal on the attack of king leon" the soldier said "go to hell" RJ said "just let them take me..." josh said looking down "verondal won't care if I'm done anyway...im not wanted there or anywhere on this continent" josh said wiping his tears "no son I will not allow that to happen, people may not see you for you but you are like my son your team does not look down on you" RJ said "speak for your self" Derrick sighed and rolled his eyes "see..." josh said as he slowly walks towards the guard "no" RJ jumps in the way as the soldier raises his hand using dark magic to knock everyone out.

-hours-

RJ slowly wakes up and looks around seen that josh was missing "JOSH" RJ yells jumping up Derrick and sky get up as well looking around "go back to verondal, get zero and other squads and meet at Auroradal now!" RJ yelled as he runs off into the forest.

-Auroradal-

Josh was shackled up held infront of the throne "ah I've been waiting to see you like this boy" leon said and sat up "what ever..." josh said looking up at Leon "you kill me, but you have to leave verondal alone" josh said "why does it matter? No where on this continent likes you not even care" leon said "yea so doesn't mean I'd do anything to pretext them" josh said glaring at leon as a guard walks in "execution stage is ready as well as the kingdom all gathered" the guard said "good" leon said as the guards drag josh out and walks over to a stage with a big cross standing on the stage as leon walks onto the stage "thank you citizens for coming to watch the execution of this Viking" leon said as leon uses magic to make josh levitate up just a little as guards chain his arms on the cross where his arms are spread apart "today he will burn for his sins, for the trouble he has caused while here!" Leon yelled grabbing a torch "now here we go" leon said as he tosses the torch on oil that also covered the cross as a fire begun to rush up the cross as josh screams in pain from the fire, "lightning flash!" RJ yells as a giant bolt of lightning strikes leon down "leave my son alone!!" RJ yelled as the ground slowly started to shake as leon looks at josh sensing that joshs power was starting to grow, Josh started to absorb the fire that was around him, he then broke the chains that held him falling to the ground landing on his feet josh then opens his eyes which were glowing a reddish orange color as of it was fire, suddenly his hair turns into fire as well as fire covering his body.