Episode Twenty-Three: Dragon and demon

RJ flies around looking around seeing footprints heading east into a jungle he landed and follows the footsteps running towards them.

-hideout-

The twins open the doorway where another figure was standing "that's him?" Bloodshed asked "yes it is and he's willing to give it to you" jersey said as bloodshed walks over to leon grabbing his neck softly while absorbing his powers "thank you my boy, only two more powers left and he will be revived" bloodshed said and smirked, suddenly RJ punches his way through the roof landing on the ground "those two are going back to prison and the rest of you are being taken down!" RJ said standing straight up "you'll have to stop us then" jersey said as he flies to RJ and goes to punch him but RJ moves out of the way and punches jersey in the face causing him to fly back, Justin flies over to RJ and punches him but doesn't hurt him RJ grabs Justin and throws him to the side "you next big boy?" RJ asked as bloodshed nods "bring it!!" Bloodshed said as RJ flies over and goes to punch him but suddenly RJ takes a bunch of blows to the chest as blood rushes out of his mouth, RJ flies back hitting the wall seeing that bloodshed didn't move at all "w-what was that he didn't move" RJ whispered to himself, RJ slwoly stands up holding his stomach "damn this is gonna be hard" RJ whispered again as he flies to bloodshed fast but takes another few blows to the chest causing him to fly back, RJ slowly gets up "You can't beat me, I am the strongest person on this planet, I've killed thousands of people out of my youth the 230 years of living I've overcome lots of training and challenges when I found out about the world destroyer and I had the same beliefs, so I decided to revive him" bloodshed said "that so?, guess I'll have to use my full power! Here it comes" RJ yells as the ground started to shake slightly as his skin slowly started to turn into dragon scales as his power was rapidly multiplying "this is the final form of the dragon knights!! The full dragon form" RJ yells smirking slightly.