Episode 104: Atheras destruction, midgard brought to its knees

Athera laughed as the explosion cleared out "that's all? How weak!" Athera laughed out, josh Derrick and sky were shocked that blast didn't do damage to him "shit.." josh said gulping "now it's my turn!" Athera yelled flying into the sky forming a large ball of all the elements of the stones he absorbed "take this!!" Athera yelled "everyone flee now!!" Josh yells as the others fly off.
Athera throws down the ball igniting a very large explosion that completely destroys the country, the destruction spreads through out the entire world destorying every city and village around the world.
-a few minutes-

After the explosion cleared out josh looks around seeing nothing left behind as lava was spewing through out the area, legend looks at josh then at the surrounding area "HAHAHA midgard is no longer filled with you crestures!! Your the last of your kind!" Athera yelled looking at everyone "he's unstoppable" RJ said falling to his knees.

-black void inside joshs head-

"The entire world is gone midgard is brought to its knees!" Igneel said looking at josh "I know...we can't stop him" josh said clenching his fists "yes you can, combine the power of yang to our bond form and you'll be on his level! But it may take our life" igneel added "alright" josh said "I'm willing to lay my life down to save midgard." Josh added.

-real world-

Josh lands on the ground taking a deep breath gathering as much energy as he can "HYAA" josh yells powering up his yang form while still on bond form the fire that covers josh turns white as his clothes change into god like clothes "LETS END THIS ATHERA!" Josh yells as he flies to Athera at full speeds, josh punches him in the face as hard as he can launching Athera back josh then throws a dagger towards him forming a ball of fire in his hands, josh teleports to the dagger and slams the ball into Athena's chest igniting a large explosion launching Athera down to the ground.
Derrick powers up his yin form still in his devil form as he flies to josh punching him in the face hard launching him back "STAY IN YOUR PLACE!" Derrick yelled.