Episode 44: Realm Of The Gods

Josh had thrown the ball of lighting and fire but Derrick raises his hand absorbing the blast "still won't do shit" Derrick said and walks towards josh "then fist to fist it is" josh yelled as they run at each other at full speed punching each other in the face as hard as they can josh pulls away and swings at Derrick but he ducks down punching josh in the gut hard causing josh to fall to his knees, Derrick then kicks josh in the face causing him to r completely down

-dark space inside joshs head-

Josh looks around "hello?" Josh said looking around as he hears a faint growl behind him as he slowly turns around "who are you? Who's there" josh asked as a dragons head comes out of the shadow looking down at josh "I am Sargo the dragon who was sealed inside you" sargo said "why am I here then?" Josh asked "cause I was tasked to lend you my power when ever you needed and this is a time you need it the most" sargo said rating his huge claw upon joshs head.

-real world-

Josh gets
Up clenching his fists tight Derrick felt joshs power surging again "what the hell" Derrick said as josh reports to Derrick freezing time so he couldn't dodge as josh punches Derrick in the face hard but unfreezes time, Derrick flies and crashed into the wall breaking through the wall outside in the court yard josh walks over to the hole in the wall looking down at Derrick "unlike you I have the power from a real dragon which unlocked a new range of power and maybe new forms but I will continue to grow stronger and I will not let you destroy me" josh said as he flies down and goes to punch Derrick but josh vanished in thin air Derrick looked up confused on what just happened as he stood up "he's gone which means it's time to invade" Derrick said.

-unknown location-

Josh had reappeared in the strange location he had punched the ground "what the fuck" josh said standing up powering down to his base form as he looks around "Joshua lothbrok welcome to the realm of the gods" a man said as josh turned around.