Episode 40: realities final hours..E.N.D

Zach kicks ivar he's launching
Him back but ivar gets up and runs over to Zach and punches him hard as the ground intensely shakes as the sky breaks apart even more as well as the ground.
"The end is here" Zach yelled punching ivar hard knocking him over, ivar stands up "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Ivar fires a bunch of fire blasts out at Zach but they go through him "your too weak!" Zach yells kicking ivar in the jaw hard launching him into the sky, Zach flies up and grabs onto his head and throws him down.
Zach forms a ball of fire from joshs powers as he fires the blast down, ivar uses vines to shield him from being hit ivar teleports above zack and licks his head launching him back "IM GOING ALL OUT!" Ivar yells as he powers up his Firefox form but is still gathering energy "HYAAAAA" ivar yells as he combines Firefox and full dragon form which his powers grows beyond any of the others "fine I'll do the same" Zach yells as joshs right dragon bond wing grows out on the right side of his back alanchas Phoenix wing grows out of the left side, derricks devil horns grow out of his head, Nicole's and lavenders tails grow out "this is a form combined  with everyone I killed!" Zach flies up as ivar flies down.

They both punch each others fist as hard as they can which causes reality to fully break apart leaving them in eternal darkness ivar looms around "reality has fallen and you will too" Zach yells punching ivars chest launching
Him back slightly but ivar flies back and kicks Zach in the chest hard breaking a few ribs, Zach smirks and fires a bunch of lightning bolts out that shock ivar.

Ivar falls d on into the darkness but looks up at Zach "LETS END THIS!" Ivar yells as he flies up and punches Zach as hard as he can breaking his jaw slightly.
Zach gets angry and kicks ivar down "Demon flash fire!!" Zach yells firing a blast with all of the other powers that explodes cutting ivars skin open but ivar stays up, ivar flies up and punches Zach hard but his fist goes through his chest, Zach grabs onto ivar and chucks him down but joshs spirit appears catching ivar  ivar gets up feeling josh there "I'll end this now!" Ivar yells raising his hand forming a ball of fire as joshs spirit sets his hand against the ball, Nicole,lavender, Alancha, RJ, legend, lagertha, sky, enchanta, Natalie and bjorn appear lending ivar their power as the ball grows but shrinks again from all their powers as Ragnar and Igneels spirit appears too lending him their power and will do it son.. it's all in this one blast...everyone including all humans that passed on lends you their power" josh said as they all vanish.

"NOW TAKE THIS" ivar yells throwing the ball of fire up at Zach but Zach raises his hand stopping the ball but struggled to keep it away "DAMN IT!!" Zach yells "FROM EVERYONE WHO YOU KILLED THIS IS WHAT YOU GET COUSIN!!" Ivar yells pushing all of his power into the blast "REALITY NOVA!!" Ivar clenched his fists that causes the ball to explode igniting a large explosion the lights up the dark realm of destroyed realities turning Zach into ash.

IvR powers down looking around "this is it huh?" Ivar asked himself "I guess there's only one more thing to do...give my life to reset reality..." ivar closes his eyes gathering all of his energy and power back into him ivar uses his powers to blow himself up the force of the explosion causes a Second Big bang that resets reality.

-deep space-

A pair of eyes slowly open as his eyes were time clocks but he closes his eyes again..

(this is the end of chapter two and the end of the Main reality/timelime but don't worry there's gonna be a chapter three of a new reality timeline with new characters and old characters and of course new enemies and friends arcs will be different in this reality)

Thank you for reading this far! I would like to give a thanks out to unknown12356445for arc ideas and character ideas!