Episode 85: dragon realm

-a few months-

"Enchanta tell us about the remaining council members" josh said "the other four are known as the brutal foursome each they may not have elemental powers like is but they are far stronger each of them have a specific set of skills Draco being the eldest, strongest and the leader he has all the skills they do, his right hand man cela specializes in range attacks, grimal known as the brute force specializes in close up heavy hitting attacks, Vic known as the potions specialist used all kinds of deadly potions against his enemies and finally dracos specialist is he's the king of dragons or he's known as the dragon lord" enchanta explained "wait I thought Alex was the dragon king?" Josh asked confused "no once Alex died, the title went to Draco" enchanta replied as josh nods.

-inside joshs head-

Igneel appears and looks at josh "yea what's up igneel?" Josh asked "your going up against the council am I correct?" Igneel asked "yes" josh replied "I think it's about time to share my entire power with you, you'll be able to fully use my powers and power up into the dragon bond form at will" igneel said and tapped joshs forehead.

-real world-

Josh was staring off into space as Derrick looks at him "hey you ok loser?" Derrick asked as josh looks at Derrick "oh uh yea" josh said as he felt his power was tripled "holy shit josh where's all that power coming from I can feel it from here?" Enchanta asked. "Oh yea sorry igneel that dragon that was sealed inside of me gave me access to his powers" josh said with a smile "let's roll out" josh said as everyone grabs each others hands and summons the bifrost teleporting to the realm of dragons, legend quickly snuck up and grabbed onto josh teleporting with everyone.

-realm of dragons-

"Legend the hell are you doing?" Josh asked "I-I'm helping" legend said "it's way too dangerous" josh stated "I'll be fine!" Legend shouted "ugh! Fine but stay by my side" josh said as legend nods."there's five of us against four now we can handle them!!" Derrick shouts.