Episode six: new republic

"Councilmen zero I would like your permission to put in a leave of absents while I train josh in the sacred temple in the mountains east of the city" RJ asked "very well your request is granted councilmen RJ, but before you leave I'd like to tell you about the new adjustments I'm making to the kingdom and to verondal, I want to separate us from the res rod the nations, so the council will be disbanded and a leader of our nation will be elected as its first leader of all of the nation and not just the city, and I'd like you to be the first elected leader" zero said "but who'll lead my team?" RJ asked "this plan isn't gonna be in place for some time so you have enough time to get your squad fully trained and qualified to lead their own teams,as for josh he has potential to become a great warrior for the nation, so after you go into office and finished training him I will send him out to the elders for him to also train with them and unlock ancient knowledge and powers of the dragon knight" zero said with a smile "yes I understand how long are we talking?" RJ asked "I'm hoping by the end of the war our Nation will be changed for the greater good" zero said "then I must get to work on training josh" RJ bows and leaves the council hall.

-over an hour-

RJ and josh reach the top of the mountain outside of verondal "this is a perfect view of the city" RJ said as josh turns around looking at the large city that sat between the ocean to the north and forest to the south as well as an open plains field to the west "who ever built this city put it in a perfect location it's beautiful" josh said and smiled "I'm glad I can call it home I hope oneday that home will accept me" josh said setting his hands in his pockets "they will one day, just gotta prove to them your a good person" RJ said and smiled "thanks pops" josh said admiring RJ as a father and would do anything to make him proud "now we have a long travel"

-auroradal-

"Judgment day is almost apon us, verondal will fall to my hands as well as the rest of the world" leon said "yes but remember our deal, we take verondals treasures while you take their home" the goblin king said