Episode 67:A Fathers Guilt

-realm of gods-

"As I'm watching this fight down on midgard I'm seeing the way the boy acts, he is reckless punching his way through that demonic army without any care for his surroundings a true dragon knight would be more cautious about his surroundings" the council member said "yes but you got to remember his origins and the way he feels he wants to get through that army and to nexus the man who brought his adoptive father back to life to just kill josh, so you gotta give the boy a break" the younger god said.

-midgard-

Josh and RJ were clashing in a battle both teleporting around punching each other which sends shock waves through out the battlefield josh flies back and throws his axe at RJ and teleports to the axe freezing time in place as josh punches RJ hard in the chest but then unfreezes time, RJ crashes into the side of the mountain josh then flies to RJ and punches him hard a few times. RJ snaps and punches josh in the face causing him to fly uncontrollably into the sky RJ flies up and reaches above josh and punches him hard causing josh to crash into the ground.

-flashback-

RJ looks at josh "alright show me what you got" RJ said and smiled flames cover joshs fists as josh flies to RJ going to punch RJ but he moves out of the way "faster boy!" RJ yells blocking all of joshs punches as josh rapidly punches at RJ at a fast speed but RJ was still blocking every punch.

-present time-

Josh stands up slowly as tears drop onto the ground "THIS ISNT YOU DAMN IT!!" Josh cried out "RJ YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME NOR ANYONE ELSE! DAMN YOU DONT LET THIS ASSHOLE CONTROL YOU DAMN IT" josh cried out more "after everything you've taught me you taught me to never go against a friend or family!! You taught me to never let anyone control my emotions!" Josh continues to cry out as flames him turn white from his emotions "come back to me!! Come back to your friends! Don't let him control you any longer father!!!" Josh cried out clenching his fists as RJ stops moving staring at josh as his tears roll down his face "J-josh...I'm sorry..." RJ fell to his knees feeling guilty, but RJ broke free from nexus's control "forgive me...son..." RJ begged.

-castle-

"What's the next plan RJ broke free" olomog asked "send Derrick and the other in right away" nexus demanded "you mean you want me to send Derrick and skylar?" Olomog asked "yes their ready" nexus said.