Episode 27: Reunion

-three years later-

Ivar and Zach clash flying over destroyed kattegat "come on!" Zach yells "show me your full power!" Zach yells punching ivar launching him back, ivar lifts up joshs axe and throws it at Zach as he teleports to it as he punches Zach in the face hard.

-a year before-

Ivar throws the dagger at josh and teleports to it, ivar smirks and punches josh in the chest but it doesn't hurt josh, ivar teleports to a dagger behind josh "Flame destroyer!" Ivar yelled throwing a ball of fire at josh as it ignited an explosion leaving the training grounds in a crater.

-Niflheim-

Zach kicks a demon in the chest launching him back into the wall, Zachary eyes turn a dark red as he slowly walks to the demon, Zach then forms a spear from darkness as he throws it down at the demon impaling it and killing it "goodjob kiddo" hel said while smiling at Zach.

-midgard-
KATTEGAT

Alancha sits upon the rooftop looking into the sky "I wonder how their training is going" Alancha said to himself as he lays back "Alancha! Dinner time!" Lavender yells as Alancha jumps down "alright cousin I'm coming" Alancha said as he and lavender walks back to the longhouse "queen Nicole" Alancha bows to Nicole "cmon don't be so formal I'm your aunt" Nicole giggled softly "right sorry" Alancha said with a giggle Alancha heard screaming in the docks "the hall" Nicole said as Alancha and Nicole run out of the longhouse as they run down to the docks.

Alancha sees a figure slaughtering civilians "FREEZE ASSHOLE" Alancha yells "who do you think your talking to boy" the figure said and looked at Alancha "I am Alancha I am Kattegats general" Alancha pulls out his sword "now time to die" Alancha said as he flies to the man and strikes at him.
The man punches Alancha but Alancha blocks it with his sword as Alancha smirks softly "that all?" Alancha asked "nah" a few more figures appear and throw Alancha off "kill then all!" The figures yell as they start to charge into the city.
Ivar, josh and RJ appear stopping the men "that's as far as your going" ivar said with a smirk as he powers up to the full dragon form.
Nicole smiles brightly seeing josh and ivar back  "oh my god my ivar is so grown!" Nicole said with excitement "stand back mother" ivar said as he powers down "I don't think I'll need that form" ivar said to himself as he flies over to the men and punches them hard launching the four of them back into the ocean "HERE GOES DRAGON BOMBER" ivar yells forming a few large balls of fire in the sky.