Episode 17: ivars potential

Ivar slowly walks to Delim and grips his throat growing softly as he rips his head clean off blood splatters all over ivar as ivar drops the body, legend lands and looks at ivar "IVAR" legend said looking at ivar "it's over calm down" legend said as ivar turns around sending a huge shockwave rushing towards legend, the shockwave throws legend back but legend catches himself "I am no enemy little brother!" Legend yells as ivar rushes towards legend and punches him hard launching him back into a destroyed building, Zach flies in and punches ivar "CALM DOWN YOU LOSER!" Zach yells as ivar grabs Zach's head and slams him down into the ground, Al nah fires a blast of fire at ivar but ivar raises his hand absorbing the fire.

Ivar fires the blast right back to Alancha throwing him back crashing into the ground.
Legend slowly gets up "IVAR STOP THIS AT ONCE!!" Legend yells powering up to the full dragon form ivar growls softly as he runs to legend and goes to punch him but legend grabs his fist "this isn't you your a gentle boy, don't let this power control who you are over come this power and show it who you are!" Legend yells.
Ivar bites legends hand completely off as blood gushed all over ivars face "OUCH IVAR!" Legend yells as ivar kicks legend in the chest launching him back crashing into the ground, Zach was the only one standing.
"Your really getting on my nerves!" Zach yells as darkness covers his body "IF YOU DONT SNAP OUT OF THIS I WILL KILL YOU!" Zach yells flying towards ivar as he throws a punch at ivar but ivar ducks down and grabs Zach's leg and slams him into the ground.

Ivar rapidly slams Zach in the ground but then throws him into ruble now all four Zach, Alancha legend and RJ were down for the count.
Skyler walks to the field and looks at ivar "you remind me of your father kid" sky said pulling off his cloak "now, calm down" Skyler said as he stares at ivar intensely, suddenly ivar passes out falling to the ground.