Episode 95: the creators invade

Josh falls onto his back but gets right back up "die!!" Josh yells punching Derrick in the gut hard igniting an explosion on his back but Derrick grabs joshs face and throws him back "again you can't kill me!" Derrick yells flying to josh slamming his head into the ground Derrick then lifts him up and punches him in the stomach causing josh to fall to his hands and knees struggling to stand "d-damn you!!" Josh yells trying to get up.
Derrick laughs "the all mighty Viking king fallen to me! I can't wait to see the faces everyone makes when I take over the entire realm" Derrick laughs out "you will not take my home" josh said suddenly the creators appear behind Derrick Grimm looks at Venus, sentor, jaron and Yori "lothbrok it's nice to finally meet you I am Yori and these are the creators, Grimm jaron sentor and Venus and we come for your head for crimes against the creators and the murder of nexus and Draco" Yori said "go to hell!" Josh stands up gaining his energy back "ILL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!!" Josh yells flying to Yori in attempt to punch him but he goes through him, Jaron uses his earth powers to entrap joshs feet as sentor forms a ice spear and throws it at joshs chest, josh screamed out in pain from the spear impaling him but the earth vanished as josh melts the ice getting enraged he fires a bunch of fire blasts at the creators but they absorb every blast "kill him" Yori said as Grimm flies to josh fast but josh flies up and down punching the grind igniting a giant explosion that creates a huge crater where the forest stood throwing the creators in shock "impressive power boy" Yori said as josh was breathing heavily from over using power "let's finish this" Yori said.

-kattegat-

"I'm going out!! Legend yells powering up to impartial dragon form as he flies off "I'll follow him" Tj said and flew after him.

-hour-

Legend and RJ land seeing josh in the crater "there!"RJ yells pointing at josh as they fly down and lands josh had lost his right arm and left eye in the battle as he had cuts all over his body "he's hurt we need to get him back to verondal fast natalie can heal the cuts" RJ said lifting up josh.