Episode 39: departure for Kattegat

Josh walks to the newly built docks as the dock workers had just finished stocking joshs ship up with supply "with how all ships were destroyed and this one being built the way it did it's not gonna sail as fast as the old boats so it'll take a good week to get across the sea" josh said looking at Natalie "that's fine we will make it there in time" she said with a smile "we? No no it's just gonna be me and my brother bjorn I'm not bringing anyone else into my family problems" josh stated "one your my bestfriend so your my family there for your problems will be my problems so I'm coming and two I can't let you fight alone you know this" Natalie said crossing her arms "fine let's go" josh said as he helps bjorn onto the ship, natalie steps on the ship as well as josh walks over to the anchor and raises it setting sail for Kattegat.

"What's the plan little brother?" Bjorn asked "I don't know I am forbidden to kill them but if it comes down to that then I will kill then but the main objective is capture them and haul them back to verondal" josh said looking out into the ocean "if that doesn't work then what?" Natalie asked "then we will have no choice but to kill" josh looked back at natalie and bjorn.

-about a week and a half-

Joshs ship arrives on Kattegat shores as josh bjorn and natalie jumps off the boat and looks around seeing that a few buildings were burnt down leon walked out of the long house wearing ragnars cloak and holding ragnars sword of kings "that bastard !" Bjorn yelled  charging at leon but locke jumps in the way stoking his sword at bjorn but josh freezes time and flies to bjorn moving him out of the way as josh punches locke as hard as he can in the chest then unfreezes time, locke crashes into leon as they both crash into the longhouse wall "you have no rights holding that sword!!" Josh yelled powering up to his full dragon form locke and leon stands up and laughs "this is just a sword" leon said snapping the sword in half "that is my fathers legacy!!!!!" Josh yelled forming two huge balls of fire in his hands "take this!!" Josh yells throwing the balls at the two.