Episode 26:The start of ivars two year training.

-A couple days-
-vindor-

Josh and RJ walk into where ivar had been staying "ivar get up" josh poked ivars side as ivar sat up "what do you want dad and why are you here? I don't wanna go home yet" ivar said "your not going home, I'm taking you to the realm of gods for intense training" josh said as ivar got exited "REALLY!" Ivar asked exited "yea Cmon" josh said and stood up.

-a few hours-
Destroyed Realm of gods

Josh looks around "huh I don't remember it being destroyed" josh said rubbing the back of his heads "it was destroyed by the celestial, best not pick a fight yet" igneel said appearing as a full dragon infront of them "should we start?" Igneel asked "yea first we need to forge his daggers and then enchant them to him" josh said.

They walked to the forge "pick your material boy" josh said as ivar looked at all the metals he picks up a dragon stone "good choice dragon stone is the strongest steel but only pure hearted users can use the weapons made from it" josh said "am I pure hearted?" Ivar asked "for the most part yes" josh said and patted his head softly.

-hour-

Josh got done enchanting the six daggers "there let's train kid" josh said with a smile as he hands ivar the daggers.

-midgard-

Zach sits upon a demonic alter as he takes a deep breath "since their training in the realm of gods let's train you with your mother in Niflheim" Derrick said with an evil laugh as Zach gets teleported to Niflheim

-Niflheim-

Zach looks at hel "it's been so long my boy" hel said and hugged Zach "cmon let's go train you to become the god of death" she smiled at him.

-realm of gods-

Ivar throws a dagger at the tree and tries to teleport to it but couldn't "DAMN IT" ivar yelled frustrated "don't worry it'll take time to practice" josh said "but remember become one with the dagger let your powers flow into the dagger as if it's an extension to you" josh said as ivar takes a deep breath.

Ivar throws the dagger again but yet still can't teleport to it "fucking damn" ivar yelled even more frustrated.