Episode 35: two celestials remain! Ivar and Janus jokesters battle!

Janus flies up from the lava and magma and punches ivar in the jaw hard launching
Him up into the sky, Janus goes to fly up but ivar throws a dagger down on the ground as he teleports to it "cmon too slow" ivar laughed out "THIS ISNT A GAME BOY NOW LET ME TOUCH YOU!" Janus yelled "again I'm a kid you perv" ivar laughed again.

Janus flies down and goes to kick ivar but ivar jumps out of the way as he forms a ball of fire and throws it at Janus as the ball of fire explodes the smoke had released a Horrible smell "what" Janus gags softly "what did you do!" Janus gagged again "we'll I made the smoke from the fire smell like rotten meat or the most rotten thing" ivar laughed out.
"Stop playing around!! You fool!" Janus yells "make me" ivar sticks his tongue out as Janus flies over to ivar and punches him hard launching him back down into the now empty volcano shaft.

Janis jumps down and flies down to ivar, ivar smirks and raises his hand "FIREFOX LAVA EXPLOSION!!" Ivar yells firing a large beam of fire and magma out of the volcano which pushes Janus out of the volcano leaving a bunch of burn marks.
Ivar teleports to Janus and smirks "had enough?" Ivar said "shut up!!" Janus forms a bunch of metal blades in thin air all behind him ready to be fired "Oo something to melt!" Ivar laughed out as Janis snaps and throws the blades down, ivar uses his fire to melt all the metal down and ejected them back the metals hardened as they sliced through Janus throat.

Josh and Venus clash in their all out battle "show me what you got Lothbrok!" Venus yelled as he fires a large blast of air at josh but josh uses his fire to stop the air blasts "you'll regret it!" Josh yelled as he flies over to Venus and punches him hard launching him down crashing into downtown Kattegat.