Episode Nineteen: Natalie Daughter of zero

Josh was sitting upon a roof too staring off into the sky thinking to himself as he hears a girl and a guy arguing he slowly sits up and looks down at them "come on bitch we're going home" the male yelled out "no..." the girl said "the girl said no" josh said looking at the two "stay out of it viking" the male said as josh jumps off the roof and walks to the two "you shouldn't treat a girl like property man" josh said with his calm smile "now leave her alone she doesn't look like she wants to be around ya" josh said keeping his smile as the guy scuffs and walks away "t-thanks" the girl said "I'm natalie the daughter of zero" she introduced herself "I'm josh" josh replied "I know I've heard a lot about you and how you helped protect our home" she said as they shook hands "it's uh nice to meet you but I should probably get going" natalie said and walked away.

-training ground-

Derrick flies to RJ and goes to punch him but RJ grabs derricks fist as his other arm was in a cast so RJ was only using his right arm "come on if you can't beat an opponent who can only use one arm you ain't gonna beat anyone as strong as me" RJ said "Remember we beat locke who was much stronger then you" Derrick said "yea that was with three of you almost at the same strength as one another, by far Derrick you are my strongest student, but if you keep with that attitude josh may even surpass you". RJ said taunting slightly "don't mention him to me!!" Derrick snaps blasting a huge blast towards RJ but RJ stops the blast "holy crap you must hate him that much? Why?" RJ asked "I don't know I just do, i don't know if it's his lack of strength or if it's that damn smile he has in the face of danger" Derrick exclaimed.

-a few weeks-

"Alright RJ the tournament starts now, I send up Sean" Victor said "then I send up Skyler" RJ replied as Sean and sky come face to face.