Episode 99: legends cryout, josh wakens

-black void inside joshs head-
Josh looks around "igneel you there?" Josh calls out for "if I'm here that means you usually talk to me" josh said looking around "not him not yet" Ragnar appears looking at josh "f-father?" Josh asked hugging Ragnar "it's been a long time kiddo" Ragnar said smiling "what are you doing here?" Josh asked.
"I'm here to give you a boost a tip rather say, when you use dragon bond form it drains yours and igneels life force away if you use it ragefully igneel didn't want to say cause he felt rage too" Ragnar said.

-battlefield alpha-

Derrick was laughing while watching legend struggle for air as legend was crying out "HAHAHHA CRY YOU BABY NO ONES COMING!!" Derrick kept laughing "JOSH HELP!!" Legend cried out,
Suddenly a dagger flies past his face cutting into his cheek as it went past him, josh teleports to the dagger and grabs onto it, Derrick drops legend and turns to josh.

"So your alive" Derrick said seeing that joshs skin was turned into igneels crimson red and golden scales "you..." josh said glaring at Derrick "me what?" Derrick asked "you hurt my godson you bastard!!" Josh yells "oh boohoo!! Kids gonna learn not to mess with the devil!!" Derrick yelled.
Josh flies to Derrick and punches him hard launching him back crashing into a tree causing the tree to fall over "how the hell did you get this strong over two hours!!" Derrick yelled standing up "doesn't matter!!" Josh forms balls of fire in his hands he then threw them both at Derrick as both balls explode but Derrick stands in the middle of it as if it didn't hurt.

-downtown ruins-

Enchanta was face to face with Jaron "cmon asshole bring it on!!" Enchanta yells as Daryl's Phoenix wings grow out of his back Jaron and enchanta fly to each other at full speeds punching each others fists hard igniting a small explosion that launches them both back into rubble.

-riverside district-

Sentor and RJ were still clashing in a battle water splashing all over the place and lightning being struck all over as civilians were trying to escape sentor sends a huge wave after the civilians but RJ flies down using thunder to stop the waves from hitting them.

-market district-

Venus was throwing market stalls around the street laughing listening to civilians scream as Nicole and Natalie rush over "oh we got her!" Natalie yelled pulling her sword and shield out "yea we do" Nicole transforms into a large scour tailed fox "I've never caught with four tails so let's see how this goes!" Nicole yelled "bring it on!!" Venus taunted as she smirks.