Episode 83: Rage Mode

Josh was holding Natalie's dead corpse silent looking at her blankly trying to keep calm as Nero gets up and walks through the hole in the wall "HAHAHAHA Aw what's wrong? Got no guts?" Nero laughed out "dead girl dead queen!" Nero kept laughing. Suddenly joshs eyes turn completely red as a black aura started to cover josh his skin started turning into black dragon scales and demonic markings as he stood up the dark aura formed a demonic dragon figure, an explosion ignited blowing the entire building up shooting a dark beam into the sky.

-camp on shore-

Enchanta and Derrick look up at the sky seeing the dark beam "the fuck" Derrick asked confused

-broken down warehouse-

Josh flies to Nero and grabs his face slamming him into the ground igniting a large explosion under Nero creating a crater in the ground, josh grabs his head again and flies high into the sky but then flies down slamming him down into the ground harf creating a huge explosion that nearly splits the continent in half causing the ground to shake everywhere on the continent

-camp-

Everyone collapse from the earthquake caused by josh "what the hell is going on he's out of control if he keeps this up the entire continent will be flooded!" Daryl yelled "I'll go stop him" Derrick said and flies off.

-battlefield-

Josh walks to Nero who was on the ground unable to move josh forms a spear from dark matter and throws it at Nero's throat killing him instantly, Derrick flies in "josh enough!!" Derrick yelled as josh flies to Derrick and punches him launching Derrick back crashing into a tree Derrick stands up "BROTHER STOP IT!" Derrick yelled as josh freezes hearing him call him brother "I'm sorry" josh said and powers down .

-camp-

Josh was carrying Natalie's body as everyone noticed who josh was carrying "the queen has fallen..." josh said as tears dropped onto her.

-hour-

"Natalie zeron was a strong worrier who risen as queen of Vikings and verondal, may she pass into the realm of the dead Valhalla where she will be reunited with her father zero may she drink and sup with the fallen soldiers of verondal and Vikings! May Odin and the dragon gods accept her with open arms!" Josh chanted out firing a flame arrow towards the small boat Natalie's body was on as well as everyone else fires an flame arrow watching the boat burn and sink to the bottom of the sea.