Episode 97: the creators strike! An all out attack on verondal

"Scatter" Yori said as the other creators scatter all over the destroyed city the reaper flies to the east as sky gets up and flies after him "no you don't!" Sky yells as he throws shadow spikes at the reaper which go though him.
The reaper turns around and punches sky launching him down to the ground.

RJ was helping citizens get free from rubble as he heard what to sound like water rushing towards him seeing sentor in the sky holding his hands up, RJ looks to the right seeing a huge wave of water "he must be sentor creator of water" RJ said to himself and flies up and towards sentor "sentor right?" RJ asked clenching his fists "yes you know me huh?" Sentor asked "only that your a retard" tj taunted.
RJ flies towards sentor to attack but sentor pulls the water up covering RJ, sentor then freezes the water entrapping RJ in ice "the legendary lightning warrior mentor to the legendary big three entrapped in ice how pathetic!" Sentor yells. RJ manages to break the ice with lightning "you can't trap me that easily, I hope you know I'll defeat you here!!" RJ yelled flying towards sentor, RJ punches sentor as hard as he can launching sentor back.

Legend looks at Derrick as Derrick was laughing "cmon kid you think you can kill one of the legendary three?" Derrick laughed out "shut up!!" Legend yells as he points his hand down forming a ball of lightning bolts "I'll show you not to mess with me!!" Legend yells.
"You really think you can hurt me!!" Derrick laughed more "THATS IT LIGHTNING TAZER!!"legend yells rubbing towards Derrick, Derrick smirks and goes to punch him but legend teleports behind Derrick where one of the daggers were legend goes to slam the ball into Derrick but Derrick turns around super fast and grabs legends neck squeezing really tight causing legend to lose focus as the lightning vanished, legend powers down struggling to breath and get free. "HAHAHA the lightning flash struggling to get free!! Don't worry you won't die you'll just suffer!!" Derrick laughed out keeping a grip on legends throat.