Episode 41: attack upon verondal borders

-a year later-

Derrick walks into the small village near the border of verondal "light it up" Derrick said smirking Softly as his soldiers light up their arrows and fires the arrows at the houses, catching the houses on fire Derrick then raises his hand "dark matter cannon" Derrick said calmly firing a blast of dark matter at the village causing a bunch of explosions destroying the houses completely.

-a day later-

Sky stood in the destroyed village with his hand resting upon the handle of his sword that is on his side "commander there are no survivors not even bodies it's like they disappeared" a verondal soldier said as Skyler nods "that would be derricks dark matter cannons work, his dark matter cannon can cause his victims body to decay into nothing within seconds after death this is his doing which means he's starting his war sooner then we expected"sky said looking around "weren't you two on a squad together?" The soldier asked "yea we were known as the legendary big three mr Derrick and josh" sky stated as he looks at the soldiers "as of now the legendary big three is disbanded with Derrick going rogue and josh being in Kattegat" sky said as they started to leave the village.

-Kattegat-

Josh walks into the long house "we have your ship ready for you two to sail back to verondal, I personally stocked it up with supply but you will not make it home for a month or so so you have plenty of food and a little ale for you lovers" lagertha said "lovers?" Josh asked chuckling softly "she's just my bestfriend I'm not looking for a relationship with anyone mother" josh said with his goofy smile "why not?" Lagertha asked "I'm more focused on keeping the world safe keeping the peace between naitions which is a difficult task" josh said and bowed "but until we meet again mother" josh said while walking out to Natalie, natalie had a Viking shield and battle axe as well as wearing the typical Viking get up " I think I like seeing my bestie looking like a Viking" josh said and laughed "never knew these were so comfortable" she said with a smile while looking at josh

-halindal-

Derrick sits down on his throne "verondal and aruradal had made an alliance with each other with queen Sam bloodmoon as the ruler of auradal zero also reached out to two other nations to join along side him to come against us but with our newly formed alliance with two naitions the land of the ogres and the dark elves our army is just as big as theirs but also the goddess of death herself my new wife will be lending her entire arsenal of demons from both hell and Niflheim which means our army is tripled then the new allied forces" Derrick said looking at his two right hand men.