Episode 2: the new Dragon knight squad emerges! Son of enchanta joins the squad!

Ivar, legend and Zach walk into the council hall as they walk over to Natalie "we are here to escort queen bloodmoon back to Auroradal kingdom!"legend said with a bow "good i entrust your squad, but I do have a request, one of mine will be permanently put into your squad" Natalie said "but miss my squad are dragon knight in trainings, no one else can really join due to the intense dragon knight training" legend said "I know but the person joining the squad is none other then Alancha son of enchanta, only you and josh can help train him" Natalie said.
"Alright fine" legend said "he's currently in the large forest with the queen go catch up" Natalie said as the others bow and leave.

-forest-

Ivar legend and Zach were walking through the forest minding their own business when a bunch of bandits jump out of bushes "stop and give us all your belongings!" The bandits said "oh?" Ivar said with a smirk "come take it from us" ivar knelt down setting his hand on the ground "I dare you" ivar taunted.
Ivar causes vines to shoot up from the ground wrapping around the bandits as Zach forms a giant axe from shadow "I'll finish them brat" Zach said as he walks over and stroked down half the bandits, legend watched them fight seeing a lot of their parents personalties in them.
-a few moments-
"Good team work you two! Ya know you two remind me of your fathers" legend said with a bright smiles "yea? How so?" Zach said with attitude "well you Zach have your fathers attitude and bravery while ivar has his fathers goofy personality who also goes in without thinking first" legend laughed out softly "you three done chatting or you gonna catch up" a figure said walking out of the woods with Sam "you must be Alancha my new recruit?" Legend asked "yes sir" Alancha said "and good to see you again queen bloodmoon" legend said and bows "HI GRANNY!!" Ivar yells exited "hey kiddo how's your parents?" Sam said hugging ivar "their good mom wanted me to let you know her and dad will make a trip to Auradal as soon as they can" ivar said "I'm glad and also how's your sister? Last time I heard she was sick" sam asked "she's better now all of Kattegat gotten the sickness expect me and dad but it's pretty much cleared out now" ivar said still hugging his grandmother "good I'm glad shall we continue the journey?" Sam said "yes your majesty we shall" legend said.