Episode one: a new Genoration The start of a new journy

-eight years after the creator war-

Ivar rushed through the forest chasing down a runaway bandit "get back here!" Ivar yelled jumping off the tree punching the ground as vines grow out of the ground and entraps the bandit legend lands behind ivar "good one ivar!" Legend said with a smile as ivar gives legend a thumbs up with a goofy smile "easy!" Ivar said.
Zach derricks youngest son walks over to them "yea yea yea" Zach said and looked at the bandit "wouldn't it be easier to kill him?" Zach said as legend punches the top of Zach's head "NO WE DONT KILL" legend yells as Zach holds the top of his head "WHYD YOU HAVE TO HIT ME SENSEI!!" Zach yelled "I told you not to call me Sensei just call me by my name jeez" legend said as he walks over to the bandit "your going back to Kattegat to face your escape charges" legend said.

-hour-

Legend walks into the longhouse "bandit was captured again king lothbrok" legend says bowing to josh "good good I have a higher ranked mission for your squad" josh said "what's the mission?" Legend asked "I'm sending your squad to verondal to escort queen Sam bloodmoon back to auradal" josh said "alright wait you mean granny bloodmoon? What's she doing in verondal?"legend asked "she was discussing a new alliance with the United Nations" josh replied as legend nods and bows.

-hours-

Legend Zach and ivar arrive at new verondal as ivar looks around "I don't remember it looking this huge!" Ivar said with excitement "cause it was destroyed dummy" Zach sighed "hey I'm not dumb!" Ivar yells "both of you stop!!" Legend snaps "the lightning flash it's been a long time" sky said "hey dad long time no see" legend said and looked at sky "this must be ivar and Zach huh?" Sky asked as legend nods "yup! My students were actually on a mission escorting granny bloodmoon back to Auroradal" legend said "ah good I won't keep you to it, see you around" sky said and vanishes "w-was that the legendary scrimreaper!!" Ivar says in excitement "you don't remember?" Legend asked "no sadly I only remember god mom Natalie " ivar said and pouted softly "you'll see her too! Now let's go" legend said.