Episode 18: sun gods rise

-temple-

"Our work is finally paying off today the sun gods will rise destroy earth!" Jason yelled as he grabs the blood from sky and pours it into the alter "with this blood I offer to the gods of sun rise!!" Jason yells.

-destroyed village-

Sky sighs and looks at the clouds seeing a bright beam of light shoot into the sky, two figures appear firing blasts at sky launching him back.
Sky gets up "who the hell are you?" Sky asked "we? You don't know us" one laughed "cmon were the twin gods of the sun mother fucker" the other laughed "let me introduce my self, I'm Jid and this is Marc" Jid said as he smirks "stop talking" Skyler said pulling out his swords "Twin demon slicer!"sky flies to both of them am strikes his swords at them.

Jid grabs onto sky's left sword and melts the Metal "cmon really?" Jid said and kicked Skyler launching him back, Skyler stands up "enough play" sky said as deaths cloak appears aswell of the scythe appears in his hands sky throws his scythe at Jid as his grabs the scythe but sky pulls it back with the chain.
Sky flies to Jid and goes to strike him with the scythe as Jid punches sky in the chest hard launching him back coughing up blood as he slowly stands up holding his chest as the scythe and cloak disappear.
"Cmon brother let me land the final blow!" Marc asked "fine do it" Jid said as Marc walks over to sky "now this is for you" Marc said and punches sky in the chest hard punching a hole into his chest, Marc rips sky's heart out of his chest as he falls to his knees it took a few seconds before sky fully died as his corpse fall onto the ground.

-Kattegat-
Josh holds his chest as he stands up from his throne "sky..." josh whispered "you ok?" Nicole asked "Skyler was killed" josh said looking at Nicole.