Episode 49: back up plan

-the next morning-

Josh had walked out of his old house as Natalie runs over to him and hugs him tightly "I missed you!" She said as she looks up and slaps him hard "don't ever leave without saying a damn word next time Damn it I thought he killed you" she yelled "I-I'm sorry" josh said rubbing his cheek with a slight pout "father has requested us" Natalie said and took joshs hand and lead him to the new council hall "we need a new plan right away" zero said as josh nods "we need to take over a camp and take it back while josh takes out a demon base in the mountains" zero said.

-mountains-

Josh had a fur cloak on while looking out into the riverside down below the cliff he smiled to himself "a beautiful view I missed" josh said and continued to walk as he comes across a camp site where the location of the base was as he takes cover behind a rock while watching demons talking "general olomog emperor Derrick and queen hel has gave us orders to attack that city while our spy leaves verondal and heads to Derrick with the information on attack" a demon said "shit" josh mumbles and begins to walk but accidentally steps on a branch cracking it as he gulps "who's there" the demon yelled looking around as olomog the buff demon stands up and turns around josh turns to the demons and smirks. "Let's get this part started aye?" Josh powers up to his full dragon form as josh flies to olomog and goes to punch him but olomog grabs onto josh and slams him into the ground as snow flies all over the place "there's a reason why I was put as a general I get the job done" olomog yelled throwing josh towards the edge of the cliff "bring it on" josh yelled as olomog flies over and punches josh multiple times the impact from the punches broke a few of joshs ribs as he keeps standing. Josh goes to punch olomog but he grabs joshs arm and snaps the bone, he then Raised his hand and blasts josh in the chest shooting a hole straight through him "you fall" olomog said and threw josh off the cliff josh flew down crashing into the fast pasting river with blood covering the river slightly.