Episode 52:a Dragons Rage

Once the smoke cleared out Derrick turns to josh with no marks on him "always coming back huh?" Derrick said "YOU KILLED OUR FRIEND DAMN IT!" Josh yells as he punches Derrick in the face, the impact of the punch had alot of power to it as the force ignited an explosion behind Derrick causing the tower behind them to collapse.
Josh pulls back and flies to Derrick again punching him in the chest the impact ignited another explosion behind Derrick leaving a crater behind them Derrick grabs josh and throws him into a building but josh teleports to his axe lifting it up throwing at Derrick but Derrick jumps out of the way, josh teleports to the axe and grabs it again "DRAGON FIST" josh yelled punching Derrick in the face hard igniting a third explosion this time Derrick crashed into the ground. Josh flies into the sky gathering as much power he can into the axe as he flies down to Derrick at full speeds he goes to slam the axe into Derrick but Derrick jumps out of the way, the axe slammed into the ground igniting a huge explosion that destroyed the rest of the city causing josh and Derrick to crash on each side of the huge crater that once was verondal.

-cavern-

"What the hell was that" Natalie asked standing up "it feels like there's an all out battle  back home" zero said "it's josh!!" Natalie yelled she could sense his power going up against Derrick.

-crater-

Josh stands up breathing heavily "shit I used to much power verondal is gone now..." josh said looking over towards Derrick "LETS END THIS!" Josh yelled as the two fly to each other at full speeds, they punch each others fists causing a huge a huge explosion again that makes the crater grow even more.
Derricks demon's sworn all over the crater "it's over now" Derrick said as they were now on the ground josh was breathing heavily still injured from the day before "fuck you..." josh said as he heard chanting Vikings and Viking war drums "ARCHERS!! LOOSE!!" Lagertha yelled as the archers fire arrows at the demons in the crater.