Episode 59: United kattegat and verondal

-a year and a half later-
-Kattegat-

Josh was walking with legend down the street "so where are we going?" Legend asked "its a surprise for your ninth birthday can't tell you till we get there kiddo" josh said with a smile  as legend nods softly "ok" he said and looked up at the sky as they walked. Josh was wearing a brand new viking fur cloak with his axe hanging on a rope that was attacked to joshs cloak, they made it to the blacksmith where verondals and Kattegats blacksmith were working together to make and repair weapons "what are we doing here?" Legend asked "well there's something that your getting here, a sword that I had repaired just for you" josh said as the blacksmith hands Josh sky's old sword "your fathers sword he used" josh said and held it out to legend, legend grabs the sword and smiles "it's heavy" legend noted looking up at josh "figured I'd start training you early so you can become a great swordsmen". Josh said with a smile.

-docks-

"HOLT!" The guards demanded stopping a small ship with a female on it "I am princess Nicole from Auroradal here to see king lothbrok" Nicole said looking at the Vikings as Natalie steps through the guards "king lothbrok is with his son you also have no business being here" Natalie said "s-son?" She asked with a jealous tone.
"Yes he adopted a fallen friends kid why do you want my bestfriend?" Natalie asked "I need to speak to him regarding my father leon" Nicole said "fine follow me" Natalie said "but general she was an enemy" s guard said "yea I know that's why I'm keeping an eye on her" Natalie said.

-an hour-

Josh stretches sitting down in his throne inside of the longhouse "josh you have a visitor" Natalie said letting Nicole walk in josh looks at Nicole and rolls his eyes slightly "I just want to start with saying sorry for believing my father over you" Nicole said looking down.