Episode 60: catching up

Josh sits down on a rock ontop of a tall mountain as he looks down at Kattegat "I come up here to admire the view of Kattegat and the ocean time to time when I need space from everyone so you can talk freely here" josh said looking at Nicole as she sat down next to him and leaned against him "my father made me believe you were a bad person and seeing how you fought for the world defending it from the worst it's seen made me rethink it all" Nicole Said looking up at him.
He nodded "your forgiven" he said as she kissed him deeply.

-hours-

Josh and Nicole were under the covers naked as josh was fast asleep, Nicole was still up thinking to herself as she turns her head to look at him sleeping peacefully.

-unknown land-

Enchanta was walking side by side with his partner Daryl as they were exploring this new land which was bright and the grass was a beautiful shade of green, the sky was blue with clouds "this place reminds me of back home" Daryl said as enchanta nods "yea it does" enchanta said with a smile as they see an unknown figure "what's that?" Daryl asked "is that Alex?" Daryl asked "that can't be true, he's dead he died during the war last century". Enchanta said.

-Kattegat-

Natalie walks in on josh and Nicole "josh your needed to settle a dispute" Natalie said as josh nods "ok let me get dressed" josh said as Natalie walks out, josh sits up and gets dressed walking out to his throne and sits down "what's the charges and dispute?" Josh asked "Mr Kal stole sheep from the attic farm but kal denies the theft allegations" Natalie said "if he has the sheep he needs to return them immediately or he'll be sentenced life in the mountain prison, we do not take theft amongst our people lighty" josh said tiredly while yawning.

-unknown land-

Alex flies to enchanta and Daryl and punches them in the face hard causing them to crash into the ground "why are you attacking us brother!!"daryl yelled standing up but Alex flies to Daryl and punches him again.

-Kattegat-

RJ stood upon the mountain staring down at the city watching the Vikings work peacefully as zero steps next to him.