Episode nine: Dragon bond reserfaces

Heckbert was laid on the ground he had took a lot of damage from the blast but soon his wounds healed as he stood back up "that was the most damage I've taken in years the powers of the fire flash is true but I'm still waiting for the all out" heckbert laughed out "you want my full power huh? Fine you'll get it but just be warned that form now is very tense so anyone who is weaker should clear the room so you don't die" josh said "that includes you ivar go help your squad" josh said "but dad I wanna watch!" Ivar begged "go it'll hurt you" josh said as ivar nods and leaves.

-inside joshs head-

"Are you ready old friend?" Igneel says with a laugh "yea let's show this asshole the true power of our bond" josh said as josh holds out his fist as igneel sets his head against his fist.

-real world-

Josh closes his eyes as his skin turned into igneels gold and red scales he fully transformed into the dragon bond form as the force from the form knocked all of the  guards out in the castle "just remember you asked for this!" Josh yelled as he takes one step forward as that steps force created a small crater "you think that scares me?" Heckbert yelled josh teleports to heckbert and punches him hard launching him through the wall and flies out the window crash landing in the forest josh flies over to heckbert and punches him hard igniting a large explosion creating a large explosion.
Heckbert slowly got up wiping blood off how cheek "that all? The great fire flash can't even kill me? How pathetic give me your best fucking shot!" Heckbert yelled "fine you want it? It'll kill you instantly which honestly is fine by me!" Josh yells forming a large ball of fire "mini super nova" josh yells as he goes to slam the ball into him but a dark figure appears and grabs onto joshs wrist "finally" heckbert said "been too long hasn't it? Lothbrok" Derrick said as he smirked "d-Derrick!" Josh gulped as the ball vanished.