Episode thirty: Firefox rises

Ivar rushes back over to Jupiter and slams his nine tails into Jupiter but Jupiter smirks and grabs his tails and throws him into the ground ivar jumps up and growls "cmon fox boy is that all you got?" Jupiter taunted.
Ivar charges at Jupiter again ivar strikes a few punches at him but Jupiter grabs onto ivar causing him to power down to his normal form "let me go!" Ivar yells throwing a dagger to his left which strikes a rock, ivar teleports to the rock breathing heavily "I will kick your ass!" Ivar yelled "bring it!" Jupiter yelled as ivar runs to Jupiter and punches him as hard as he can which launches Jupiter back a few feet "YOUR PISSING ME OFF!" Jupiter yells going into a rage mode, Jupiter flies to ivar and punches him as hard as he can launching him back as he crashed into a rock getting knocked out.
"Ivar!!" Josh yelled.

-inside ivars head-

"Get up boy" a strange voice echoed "who's there?" Ivar asked rubbing his head "I am the kitsune god, Shigoru I will lend you my power to defeat these celestials!" Shigoru said "and you will become the FireFox!!" Shigoru yelled.

-real world-

Ivar stands up as his eyes were shaded black slowly forming a red-ish orange color "oh? Still have energy?" Jupiter laughed out as nine fox tails made of fire grow out of ivar as fox ears made of fire grow out of his head "THIS IS MY FULL POWER! THE FIRE FOX FORM!" Ivar yelled as he charges at Jupiter.
"FIREFOX FLAME WHEEL!" Ivar yells as he forms a ring of fire and throws it at Jupiter, Jupiter quickly dodged throwing a bunch of boulders at ivar.
Ivar crouches doen as his nine tails grow more each of the tails pointing at each tail forming a circle from his tails as a ball of fire grows inside the circle "FIRE FOX NOVA!" Ivar yells throwing the ball of fire at Jupiter as it explodes inviting a large explosion that destroyed the docks and beachside of Kattegat.