Episode 57:olomog vs enchanta

Enchanta flies up josh "your going through me olomog!" Enchanta yelled "oh am I now?" Olomog yelled and flies to enchanta punching him hard but enchanta jumps out of the way and kicks olomog in the chest causing him to fall to the ground, enchanta flies down and headbutt him hard "damn you!" Olomog
Yelled and blasts olomog causing him to fly back.

-unknown time-

Enchanta comes face to face with olomog "you destroyed Flan my home killed my mentor tried to revive the world destroyer but I stopped you!! Now I'm gonna kill you!" Enchanta yelled.

-present time-

Enchanta power up to his fire form as he flies back to olomog and punches him hard causing him to fly back enchanta forms a sword from his fire, he flies to olomog and strikes at him but olomog jumps out of the way and blasts enchanta again causing him to fly back, enchanta turns around and flies to olomog and stabs him in the chest olomog turns into ash vanishing instantly.

Josh was on a knee breathing heavily "I'm not close to being done" josh said "who would you be with out me lothbrok?" Derrick said walking towards josh "I don't know but let's find out!!" Josh yelled as he flies to Derrick and punches him hard causing him to fly back josh then teleports to Derrick and punches his chest causing an explosion to ignite under them.
Derrick flies up in the sky and forms to balls of dark matter "take this!!"derrick yells firing the two balls at josh but josh forms a shield around him deflecting the balls josh smirks and teleports above Derrick "cmon is that all?" Josh taunted as Derrick turns around and blasts him but josh grabs his wrists "weak" josh continues to taunt Derrick "SHUT UP LOSER!!" Derrick yelled Derrick punches josh causing josh to fly back and crash into the ground, Derrick flies down and stomps on him hard cracking a few ribs he then throws josh across the destroyed fields as josh slowly stands up "HYAAAA" josh yelled powering up his dragon form and god form at once again as his power sky rocketed again "LETS END THIS NOW!!!" Josh yelled.