Episode 100: Sentors big mistake, RJs chance of victory

-river district-

RJ looks back at the civilians "go evacuate towards the market district!!" RJ yelled as they all fled, sentor flies down and puches RJ in the face hard knocking him down "don't be a hero!" Sentor yelled.
Eh catches himself from falling down, RJ punches sentor in the face hard launching him back as sentor lands in the middle of the street flooded with water RJ then runs into the street as little lightning bolts shock the water causing lighting to spread through out the water shocking sentor causing him to scream in pain but flies into the sky RJ looks down at the water getting an idea he smirks and flies up and to sentor.
Sentor throws a beam of water towards RJ but RJ throws a blast of thunder at it sending a shockwave into the water spreading lightning all through out the beam shocking sentor again igniting an explosion launching sentor down to the ground as he crashed into the river RJ flies down and smirks gathering all of his energy into his hand forming a cluster of thunder and slams it into the water sending a huge shockwave into the river spreading it all out frying sentor to a crisp.

Market district-

Nicole claws at Venus but Venus jumps back dodging her attacks as Venus pulls huge vines out of the ground throwing Nicole back as natalie rubs over cutting the vines up completely natalie them throws her sword at Venus but the sword goes through Venus "damn!" Natalie yelled. "Just die" Venus said sending two sharp vines towards them as sky flies down chopping the vines with the scythe as the rest of the vines turn into ash "step back girls I'll handle this one" sky said as Venus noticed him wearing the reapers cloak "you..killed my brother..." Venus fell to her knees crying but goes into a rage mode and flies to Skylar punching him as hard as she can launching him back crashing through four buildings which causes them all to collapse.

-downtown-

Enchanta flies to Jaron punching him a few times "DIEEE!" Enchanta yelled but Jaron smirks turning his body into stone, Jaron punches enchanta hrd launching him back crashing into the ground as enchanta coughs standing up holding his chest "I'll..I'll kill you!" Enchanta yells.