Episode 50: fall of verondal

-hour-

"He should have been back by now where the hell is he" Sky asked in a panic "no clue but it's josh he'll be fine" zero said "we have more things to worry about too like the said that isn't came back in a day and our spy's safety if he gets caught we're done for" zero said sitting at his desk. Suddenly a few explosions ignite all over the city "what the hell was that" zero yelled standing up looking out the window seeing balls of fire crashing into the city "get all citizens out of the city now!" Zero yelled.
Sky and Natalie run out side "everyone stay as calm as you can remember the evacuation protocols" sky said using his new power to transmit his voice through to every citizen helping citezens evacuate to the eastern forest. Natalie was leading the citizens out of the city walking aside zero "how far father?" Natalie asked "a bit longer" zero said as Natalie looks back at the explosions all over the city "we just got her rebuilt too..." Natalie said in a sad tone "and we will rebuild her again like we always do remember verondal is not the city it's the people who thrive to live together in peace" zero said.

Sky looks at the sky seeing Derrick he pulls his sword out and teleports to Derrick "why are you doing this?" Sky asked "don't stand up against me you know your not strong enough to" Derrick said "try me" sky said as he drops the sword and powers up to his full dragon form "you and josh may have special powers of gods but remember I'm still right up there with you!" Sky yelled. Sky leans over and punches Derrick as hard as he can but Derrick smirks. Derrick grabs sky by the throat and flies down as fast as he can and slams him down into the ground as hard as he can creating a huge crater causing a few buildings to collapse.

-hours-

Natalie was walking around the cavern making sure everyone was safe "sky isn't here" she said looking at zero "give it a few more house then I'll send out a search squad" zero said sitting down.

-verondal ruins-

Derrick sits in a newly built throne made from the bones of citizens where died during the attack "I want scouts all over this damn nation they are hidden somewhere and I want them found now, cause there will be a public execution of my old partner  sky he is the first step to achieving new power and the revival of the ultimate volcano" Derrick said leaning back in his bone throne.