Episode 29: The demon Child Zach

-an hour later-

Venus looks down at Kattegat "first squad go, Pluto, Jupiter, Arie, Neptune your up" Venus said as the four of them flys down to Kattegat.

Josh looks over "their here get ready" josh said as ivar Zach Alancha and legend stand up "let us handle the first wave" legend said "I call the ugly one" Zach said smirking slightly "HEY NO FAIR I WAS GONNA GO FOR HIM" ivar yelled "Shut up and deal with it" Zach yells.

Josh laughs softly "they remind me of Derrick and I at that age" josh rubbed the back of his head "yea you two were a handful" RJ said.

Zach teleports behind Neptune and kicks him in the back launching Him forward slightly nap tune for right back up and turned to zach "that was dirty" Neptune said summoning his trident "now let's take This to our max power!!" Neptune yelled.
Zach smirks "fine your death wish I guess" zach takes a deep breath "HYAAA" zach yells as his skin started to heat up as if his blood was boiling.
Horns grew out of his head he powered up to the devil form Derrick use to use josh looked at Zach concerned "keep an eye on him I'm getting bad feelings" josh said "yea me too" RJ said watching zach closely.

"Hellfire storm!" Zach yells throwing down a bunch of fire blasts that hit Neptune, Neptune uses water to dodge all the attacks "that all?" Neptune taunted while laughing Zach flies down and punches through the water wall as he lands a hard lunch on Neptune's cheek launching him back.
"Hellfire fist!" Zach yells as dark black fire covers his fist as he runs over to Neptune and punches his chest as hard as he can.

Ivar and Jupiter come head to head "show me what you got boy" Jupiter smirks as ivar powers up to his fox form as he charges at Jupiter "fire fox nine tail technique! Nine gates of flame!!" Ivar yelled as all nine tails forms balls of fire as he throws all nine balls at Jupiter as all nine balls explode igniting a large explosion that throws everyone back.