Episode 47: Two Dragons

Sky pulls out his sword and flies down to Derrick as he goes to slice him but Derrick grabs his sword and punches sky hard causing sky to fall down, sky instantly gets back up and goes to punch Derrick but Derrick punches sky in the chest causing him to fly back as the armies had clashed in an all out battle, soldiers screams as they are impaled from one another, sky gets up and powers up to his full dragon form pissed "no more playing" sky yelled as he flies over to Derrick and punches him hard pushing him back slightly Derrick smirks "there we go your no so weak are you?" Derrick taunted "nope the more you two grew in strength I grew right along side you both" sky yelled as he punches him again but Derrick grabs sky's fist and punches him in the face hard as sky crashed into the ground.

-realm of gods-

Josh hands enchanta his axe "ah a beauty must be your fathers ay?" Enchanta asked as josh nods,enchanta walked over to a terminal and sets the axe down as he closes his eyes and sets his hand on the axe starting to speak god language casting an enchanting on the axe after a few he hands josh the axe "go save your friends" enchanta said.

-midgard-

Sky gets up struggling to keep standing "you can't even stand up correctly you think you can beat me" Derrick yelled blasting sky with dark matter a few times, skyler fell over "damn it..." sky said as Derrick walks over to sky lifting him up by the throat, suddenly the bifrost opens up right in the middle of the demon army josh appears in the middle of the army and slams his axe into the ground causing thunder and fire to shoot up from the ground and down to the ground from the sky, the impact of fire and thunder from both directions causing the ground to break up killing over a quarter of the demon army, josh stands up and throws his axe towards Derrick but Derrick drops sky and jumps out of the way. "Josh is alive?" Natalie said with a bright smile seeing josh "DERRICK!!!" Josh yells looking at Derrick as Derrick smirks "look who's returned" Derrick said.