Episode seventeen:The Legendary Big 3

"Now let's go!!" Josh yelled as the three of them charge at locke they all punch him at the same time causing him to fly back "DARK MATRER FIRE!" Derrick fires a small black matter blast at locke "fire cannon!" Josh yells firing a flame blast at locke as both blasts hit locke causing him to collapse Skyler slams a sledge hammer he formed into lockes chest cracking a rib from the hammer, locke then grabs Skyler and slams him into the ground. Josh runs over and tackles locke but locke throws josh into the ditch Derrick smirks "let's go big boy" Derrick and locke fly into the sky clashing in a battle each blow they made did a small damage to their fists they both fly back as Derrick started gathering energy "Cmon you two we gotta attack all at once" Derrick yelled as josh gets up and flies up as well as sky josh and sky started gathering energy too as josh raises a hand into the air starting to forms ball of fire Derrick raises his hands forming balls of dark matter that combine, as well as sky forming a spear from shadow "NOW!" Sky yells "SUPER NOVA!" Josh yells throwing down the huge ball of fire, "DARK MATTER CANNON" Derrick yelled after josh firing his cannons at locke hut locke holds his hands up stopping joshs nova blast and derricks cannon blast, Skyler smirks and forms another spear as he throws the left spear at joshs ball and the right at derricks cannon blast causing both to explode causing a huge explosion that throws them back down to the ground the enemy army started retreating as zero walks over to locke and leon and chains them both up "well the war ended" zero said as RJ walks over "yea thanks to the kids" RJ said smiling  "they remind me of our old team but stronger and braver" zero said smiling "now let's head home council leader" zero said.

-a few days-

RJ was standing in front of the citizens of verondal "the war between Auroradal has ended with king leon taken into a high severely prison as well as locke, sam bloodmoon has taken the throne and plans on restoring peace in auradal fixing what her husband had done, but that's not why we are here, as your elected leader is like to give an award out to my squad who risked their lives to defend home, Derrick Wayne, Skyler Michelson and my god son Joshua lothbrok along with this award they will now be titled as The Legendary Big Three, with that title grants them their own leadership to lead their own squads and defend our nation" RJ said seeing the crowd cheer.

-prison-

Leon stares at the wall sighing softly "the world destroyer will rise again" locke rambled on repeating himself