Episode five: the secret of ivars powers! The power of the life creation stone

Ivar and legend walk to a private spot in the town to talk "when you were a kid when you got extremely sick after josh had gotten back from the war with creators you nearly died but your father made a decision to make you the vessel of a creation stone, the stone of life and that's where you get the power to manipulate nature it also comes at a cost" legend said.
"What's that?" Ivar asked "one day you'll have to become a creator to watch over all of existence and you'll have to choose others to become vessels of the other stones" legend added "that's not so hard is it?" Ivar asled confused.
"Yes when that day comes you'll be forced to leave your family behind to live in a different realms only creators live" legend said as ivar looks down "alright I understand big brother" ivar said and looks up "and when that day comes I'll achieve my dream of becoming the greatest hero this world has ever seen, a hero that surpasses my father" ivar said with confidence.

-hour-

"Alright Alancha Zach and ivar let's roll out" legend said as they set off to journey to halindal.
Legend was behind the three as they were following the trails "so what's the plan?" Alancha asked "not sure yet but our main objective is to retrieve the princess and escort her safely back to her home, try to avoid any fighting" legend stated "and if they fight?" Zach asked "fight back but don't kill" legend added "yes sir" ivar said.

-halindal-

"So this girl is the sacrifice to bring him back?" The king asked "yes she is she's the only one in the world with her specific powers" the knight said "alright then set it up to sacrifice princess rose of auradal!" The king demanded with a smirk "the day the all mighty king of hell will return and set wrath upon midgard!!" The king laughed out