Episode 33: Counter attack

Josh teleports behind behind loric and goes to strike but loric freezes time and punches josh in the chest then moves back unfreezing time, josh felt the impact but didn't move an inch but the punch did hurt "that hurt but it won't move me" josh said and smirked "give me your worst!!!" Josh yelled as loric freezes time but before josh started to teleport loric noticed him not there he sighed and resumed time, once that josh appears above loric "DRAGON FIST!" Josh yelled as he punches loric as hard as he can throwing loric down to the ground.

-inside derricks head-

"So you have two decisions, to join loric and destroy your friend and rule the world or help your friends" yin said "I can't turn yet not until I over power him" Derrick demanded.

-real world-

Loric stood up and looks up at josh "I've never had to use over ten percent of my power until this moment but you boy will be the first in over a million years to see 20% of my power" loric yelled as he teleports above josh and goes to punch him but Derrick appears grabbing onto lorics fist "your mine" Derrick said and smirked "go take care of his friend lothbrok" Derrick demands "NO FAIR HE WAS MINE" josh shouted "GO!" Derrick snaps as josh pouts "fine meanie" josh said as he turns to bloodshed.

"Now your mine" Derrick yelled and punches loric hard throwing him down into the ground, Derrick teleports over to loric and goes to punch him but Derrick takes a bunch of blows to the chest from lorics time freezing, Derrick flies back but stops himself Derrick powers up to his full dragon form forming balls of dark matter in his hands "thought your powers were taken?" Loric said "yea I have but the god of darkness gave me his powers" Derrick said still gathering energy into the balls  of matter "so master has given you his powers?" Loric asked "master?" Derrick asked "ah yes master, you must be the next one to inherit his power, before you I were the chosen one of the darkness" Loric told "NOW GIVE ME YOUR WORST!!" Loric changed getting prepared for derricks attack.